Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Natural Journey!!

I AM NATURAL....... And I LOVE IT!

Although I have no idea what I am doing, I am really trying to get the hang of this natural hair thing. You see I could sit here and give you the whole story of how my hair was sooo weak with the perm constantly in my hair, but we have Chris Rock for that. lol

I want you all to be apart of my journey! They say it takes a village to raise a child. Well I am the child and the cyber world is my village! I know I need help with my hair but I have been doing pretty good thus far, if I do say so myself.

Check out my BIG CHOP after about 5 months..




I began to find videos on YouTube on how to care for short natural hair and I found out how to twist!! I also picked up on how to actually braid! Check it out..

























This style was the best thing for me! until I started to get it braided up with hair. You see the winter was coming and I wanted to protect my hair, so I kept sew in's and cornrows the majority of the winter. When I finally seen my natural hair again it looked like this....

I braided it up into a Mowhawk and had a twist out in the middle..





















SEE! Im getting better! But trust and believe there is alot to learn! Become apart of my journey and share your experiences, hairstyles, or products!

No comments:

Post a Comment